We're seeking a talented, experienced Content Manager to work in our fun, fast-paced North Phoenix office! This individual will have a high level of experience in strategic planning, predictive staff modeling, and leading teams. They should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and best practices to effectively execute and measure associated content metrics.
The individual will manage the Content Department. They will oversee day-to-day content operations to help improve the team's workflow and design strategy. The Content Manager will develop/execute strategies to grow the department while focusing on optimizing department expenses to increase company and client ROI. They will set policies and implement processes and work with the SEO department and other departments to ensure efficiency. They must have a strong aptitude for problem-solving.
The ideal candidate will manage the creation of outstanding content and user experience with exceptional attention to analytical insights and data-driven optimizations. We're looking for a creative thinker and detail-oriented individual who can effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The Content Manager will report to the Director of SEO and will be an integral part of our leadership team.
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience clearly detailed on your resume including:
- Conducting Performance Evaluations
- Managing employee issues as they arise
- Experience developing KPIs and creating career pathing for all roles on the team
- High level of proven experience generating and converting organic traffic to deliver growth through web, SEO, and content programs.
- Some understanding of content marketing principles, copywriting techniques, and SEO best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
- A team player who enjoys collaborating
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong independent problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience clearly detailed on your resume
- A deep understanding of writing technical content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to navigate gray areas by making decisions and developing new processes
- A strong level of comfort communicating with others
- A good sense of humor. We like to laugh and have fun!
On a daily basis, the Content Manager will:
- Lead a team of Content Specialists and Content Assistants
- Manage relationships with our content companies and writing contractors
- Make cost-effective decisions when working with our vendors and managing contractors
- Collaborate with other departments to identify content needs, topics, and target keywords for optimization
- Stay updated with industry trends and search engine algorithm updates to refine content strategies continuously
- Generate reports on content engagement, conversion rates, and other key performance indicators
- Identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance content effectiveness
- Create department and team member KPIs
- Create and develop department career pathing
- Create and organize team member dashboards
- Other duties as assigned
Standard RYNO Benefits Include:
- Annually paid educational expenses for approved training programs
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Birthday
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- A Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible start times and half-day Friday
- Annual $2,000 education budget for professional development
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- An annual Misogi experience https://youtu.be/nSvlC7hiVjQ
- Your choice of one of the following monthly benefits up to an $85 value: house cleaning service, massage, child care, pet insurance, or gym membership
- Drawings for ArizonaCardinal and Phoenix Suns tickets
- Monthly in-office events and monthly volunteer days to give back to our community
- Quarterly Team Builders
- The dopest team merch!
- A casual work environment with lots of coffee and candy
- A badass Holiday Party https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z5e6h7Sl8O9EMEDhN7H7rMDHBerCj3wv/view?usp=drivesdk
Job Type: Full-time
RYNO Strategic Solutions is an innovative, full-service Internet marketing company with 100+ RYNOs offering exceptional Internet marketing services since 2008. We stay ahead of our competition with top-notch proprietary strategies, tracking, and reporting. Due to our total transparency, our customers always know exactly what they receive through their marketing efforts with us. We are dedicated to helping Home Service companies find their customers online by utilizing the most cost-effective desktop and mobile strategies.
We Exist to Grow Your Business...PERIOD.
- We are transparent
- We are good communicators
- We give back
- We have integrity
- We are positive
- We genuinely care
- We focus on education